Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm back!

I have not posted / updated here in TOO long. My son has been fully using the toilet (I don't like the term potty trained, anyone else?) since last July/August. He was still in diapers overnight but cloth diapers just haven't been a big part of my daily routine in the last while. Now he's even in underwear overnight! I can't believe he'll be 3 years old in July.

But I'm going to be thrown back into the world of cloth diapers SOON! I'm due with baby #2 in less than 10 weeks. It's a girl, and I have gone a bit overboard (to be expected, right?!) buying girly newborn and one size diapers. I have sold a handful of the "boyish" diapers I had for Noah, but mostly I will use the same diapers again.

I will be getting back into giveaways and reviews, too! I have an awesome post written out about wool and overnight diapers, as well - but I haven't gotten around to typing it out yet. Coming soon - keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment